To support the rapid growth nationwide, Accelerate Learning is expanding its national sales effort. We are especially interested in identifying people who have science and/or math teaching or administrative experience, have a strong connection to the science and math community in their state and a proven track record of success selling educational technology solutions. We want someone who values the impact of STEM education and who is driven to make a difference.
Applicants residing with the
territory (MA, RI, CT, ME, NH, VT) are preferred.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves and exceeds annual sales targets
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance while recommending new opportunities for expansion
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of all products and service options
- Maintains accurate pipeline and customer records at all times.
- Increases customer renewal rate by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to professional atmosphere through positive interaction with customers, prospects, colleagues and management.
- Attends all product and sales trainings to improve
- Ability to develop and communicate a multitude of ideas when considering a challenge
- Proven territory development and experience selling into school districts
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Content knowledge in K-12 STEM
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, develop, and communicate ideas for development
- Excellent decision-making skills among collaborate efforts with team members
- Ability to building capability and delegate projects among team members
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral and written communication
- Strong self-initiative and attention to detail
- Must be successful at multi-tasking, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Capable of working as a positive team member under any timeline
- Strong problem solver
- Absolute personal integrity and credibility and the ability to keep identified issues confidential
- Able to travel
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google Office Suite
- Experience using database management systems and Microsoft applications
- Salesforce experience preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in science and/or education
- 3-5 years of successful teaching/administrative experience
- Minimum of two years’ instructional and/or managerial experience is required
Primarily must be able to work in front of a computer for prolonged periods of time. Other physical demands of the position include mobility throughout the day as needed to attend meetings.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required during evenings and weekend hours. Must be able to travel in and outside of Houston, TX for conferences, events, showcases and trainings.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer