The fall intern will perform entry level professional duties providing the opportunity for professional training in various departments. The intern will perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the hospitality industry. A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Sports Management, Communications, Event Management, Hospitality, and Public Relations. At the end of the internship all interns will have to present a presentation to Executive Leadership detailing their experience over the duration of the internship.
This position will be a combination of an in-person and virtual schedule, as required by the department.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical in assignment.
- Support TMD’s inventory management by supporting the receipt of inventory and maintain detailed records of assets
- Assist in the e-recycling of technology assets and ensuring accurate records are kept of disposal
- Provide conference room technology support
- Assist with Laptop setups and deployments as well as Laptop Operating System Imaging
- Provide technical support assistance in Microsoft Products (Office 365)
- Perform a variety of Technology Administrative related tasks and duties as assigned