The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is a highly responsible position requiring an individual with sound judgment and the ability to do equipment, supply, and material inventory. The incumbent in this position is directly responsible for the daily receipt of equipment and supplies ordered by Authority staff, maintenance of inventory logs, establishing reorder requirements for routine supplies, the general appearance of inventory facility, and monitoring equipment and supply distribution. The incumbent in this position reports directly to the Manager, Business Services.
- Knowledge of receiving, inventory, storage, and shipping procedures.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise proper judgment in handling incidents and routine matters.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and customer services skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and abilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to express ideas and convey information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to walk extended distances and climb stairs to access the interior and environs of the Center.
- Ability to read and write instructions, floor plans, forms and other written material.
- Ability to converse orally and utilize standard telephones and two-way radios to receive and communicate information to staff and customers.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and manipulate equipment and objects weighing upwards of 50 pounds.
CORE COMPETENCIES (ADMINISTRATIVE)
- Job Knowledge and Technical Expertise
- Oral & Written Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing